The Right Lawyer To Help You In Estate Planning
In your lifetime, you have worked diligently, gained significant assets and lived a good life treating yourself and family to many things that you deserved. But things may abruptly change if you die or become physically or mentally incapacitated. In such scenarios, your family may be left in the cold if you do not have an estate plan.
Van Winkle Legal in Indianapolis is ready to meet with you and discuss estate planning options and necessities from creating a will or a trust, a health care directive or living will to powers of attorney. You want to be able to take care of your family by implementing an estate plan that will provide you and them with peace of mind and a sense of accomplishment.
Guiding You In Every Detail From Wills to Trusts And More
With more than 15 years of legal experience, founding attorney Travis Van Winkle has a thorough understanding of any complexity that may surface in estate planning. He and his team will explain your options as to what to do with your assets that may include your home, vacation and investment properties, retirement investments and pension plans.
Mr. Van Winkle can provide you with answers related to:
- Wills: Whether a simple will suffice or a more detailed one is necessary for a vast and complicated estate, we can help you draft wills, review them and change existing wills.
- Trusts: This document allows you to manage your estate and designate beneficiaries while you are still alive
- Guardianships: The need to name the people who will take care of you if you become mentally or physically incapacitated.
- The probate process: Settling your estate, paying outstanding debts or taxes and resolving disputes among heirs.
- Living wills or health care directives: Providing instructions to doctors as to whether you want to continue with treatment or not if you are comatose.
- Naming of powers of attorney: These trusted people will make health- and financial-related decisions for you if you are unable to do so.
And you must remember that an estate plan should change when matters in your life change. If you have gone through a divorce, remarriage, birth of a grandchild, created a business or received a significant inheritance, it is essential to update your estate plan. Mr. Van Winkle and his team can help.
Schedule A Meeting With A Skilled Attorney
Van Winkle Legal in Indianapolis is prepared to help you create an estate plan. Focused on details, we will help you whether creating a will or trust and guiding you in making important decisions. Contact us via this online form or by calling 317-643-2080.